We are Hiring
Senior Data Scientist, Location Casablanca
The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find optimization opportunities and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. He must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. He must have a proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to improve business outcomes. He needs to have a wide range of technical competencies including: statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases and reporting technologies.
- Work with different stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Engineering Degree in statistics, alternatively a Master’s or PHD in Statistics
- Experience using statistical computer languages (SAS, R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams, Strong problem-solving skills
- +5 years of real-world business experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, ideally within a (banking and/or Telecom Environment and is familiar with the following software/tools:
– Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: SAS, R, Python, SLQ, etc.
– Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
– Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
– Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
– Experience with distributed data/computing tools Big Data technologies: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
Data Analytics Internship, Location Casablanca
We are looking for a Data Analytics Intern to help us with a variety of interesting projects. This is an excellent learning opportunity for a motivated individual. Successful candidates may be considered for future employment.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Data mining, text mining, data visualization, knowledge management
- SAS, SQL, Python, R, or related software
- Undergraduate senior or Graduate student in Statistics
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
(+212) 522 649-559